I am a belly sleeper (not *dancer*) but sleeper. I always have been....nothing quite like curling up on my belly and nicely drifting off to sleep...
HOWEVER
I was recently informed at my last visit (and I had been dreading this news) that it isn't ideal anymore to sleep on my belly cause I'll "put pressure on" aka squish the little one's spot. I knew this was coming and have been trying to get ready for it, but it was a sad day indeed. Not to mention that I proceeded to wake up repeatedly to shift position only to have to remember the no more belly time....I think this is a statement on shifts in childhood practices cause the little one's used to HAVE to sleep on tummies, now there is more information that back is the safest position to prevent SIDS. Oh well, farewell tummy time for mom....
And in other news, in case anyone out there still believes that autism is linked to vaccinations, read here: CLICK THIS LINK!!!
SO VACCINATE YOUR KIDDOS PEEPS!!!!
2 comments:
ugh, i'm still trying to get used to not sleeping on my back. it's never been comfortable for long stretches of time, but now that i *can't* do it, i find myself waking up on my back more and more! i'm like a rebellious adolescent :)
Post a Comment