Yayyyy tummy! It's for sure now, there's somebody in there. You look really cute. Can't wait to find out if I'm going to be an aunt....orrrrr an uncle. ;)
Still can't figure how I got named ChiChick! I'm so looking forward to being Grandma to that sweet little bump with the gorgeous eye! Hey, cute mama - you look darling!
Hope you don't mind me following, laurie shared your link with me. I kinda like blogging:) Glad to see things are looking so good! I'm quite far behind you but I am due with our second September 10th! I am going to try your recommendation on the Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy, I haven't read that!
8 comments:
yay! your bump is so much higher than mine!
cutest shirt ever, by the way.
Yayyyy tummy! It's for sure now, there's somebody in there. You look really cute. Can't wait to find out if I'm going to be an aunt....orrrrr an uncle. ;)
higher bump could mean baby boy? after hanging with gracie last night I'm cool with either though.
Still can't figure how I got named ChiChick! I'm so looking forward to being Grandma to that sweet little bump with the gorgeous eye!
Hey, cute mama - you look darling!
Oh my gosh - I mean eyes not eye.
I really have to put my glasses on when I type my comment!
Hope you don't mind me following, laurie shared your link with me. I kinda like blogging:) Glad to see things are looking so good! I'm quite far behind you but I am due with our second September 10th! I am going to try your recommendation on the Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy, I haven't read that!
brittany-glad to have you aboard! hopefully you're feeling good and let me know what you think of the book...
mkay, got the same shirt. and am wearing mine. and just took baby bump photos with it on. it's conducive to cute belly showing! :)
Post a Comment