Monday, February 15, 2010

Bloopper of the Day.

Woke up at 8am this morning after getting home from my ER shift at 11:30pm....made coffee, got the dog in the car and drove to the airport to pick Mark up...



only to realize he was coming in at 8:40 PM.. sigh, not AM.

Bummer!

So now I have all day to fill! I started to look at baby registry stuff but am slightly overwhelmed-anything I should definitely have on my list?

I'm open for suggestions!!

4 comments:

Catie and Ken said...

haha hope you got him picked up ok :)

I'll forward you some emails we got from friends about their must-haves. Not all are probably must-haves, but at least good suggestions!

bedeliap said...

Must Haves:

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/Chariot-Carriers-Inc-CX1-Stroller/CTC0006M.html

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/Canada-Goose-Baby-Bunting-Infants/CDG0045M.html

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/Patagonia-Puff-Rider-Jacket-Infant-Girls/PAT1771M.html

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/Roxy-Baby-Ski-Boot-Girls/QKS3623M.html

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/Dynastar-My-First-Dynastar-Ski-Girls/DYN0208M.html

rj said...

do you have the book "Baby Bargains"? that was our must-have guide to baby gear -- it reviews & grades any & every piece of baby gear you can imagine... we would take it to the store with us & only buy the stuff that got A's & A+'s, since we had no clue from all 30 carseats to choose from... so i'd highly recommend getting your hands on that book & seeing if it's helpful for you, too! have fun! it's crazy how much stuff babies seem to "need."

The Parretts said...

thanks rebekah!!
i'm going to order it right now :-)