Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Verdict is In!

The Parretts are going to be having a little girl!!
She looks great on the ultrasound-everything is perfectly normal and she is right on for her size...she doesn't appear to have short legs yet either :-)

Here's my baby bump photo for the week:

19 weeks 2 days

Now, the view from the inside!




These are feet...not blobs :-)


Mark thinks this looks like me!!!
We will have to see...

I'm feeling lots more kicks too and think that Mark should be able to feel them soon too.
We're excited!!!

7 comments:

Catie and Ken said...

ah it's a sheeee! and she has a spine and feet and a cute lil head! so excited for you guys.

so...names?? :-D

chichick said...

Congratulations!
She is sweet, sweet, sweet!
And looks very content with a little smile!
YAY little one. :)

chichick said...

Hello from Grampa!
Looks great in there - relaxing on her left side with the thumb ready and waiting. Great pictures and such good news.

Unknown said...

It is such a blessing to excitedly await this baby. She will be (and already is) so loved!

bedeliap said...

I LOVE THE LAST PIC and I don't care what Amelia says she's got some of mama's features - I can see it!

Catie and Ken said...

something about the mouth, maybe, Mark? I was expecting a profile, so it took me a while to see the face...but i think the mouth and chin could be hers :)

mikaela.levons said...

The baby has Amelia's face & Mark's eyes! Hahaha, just kiddin--- here's hoping she'll be a stunning combo of both. Yay baby girl!