Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Baby P is doing well with a heartbeat going strong at 140 bpm today, and baby is also kicking the heck out of my wife!! Exciting though I wish I could communicate with the little person.

I already have my Baby Bjorn ready to go and the question is how active can a new father be with baby strapped to? XC skiing is universally accepted - how about mild alpine touring? How about hiking with some scrambles? I think in the end this will make our baby all the more rad and we'll have the next Dean Potter or Shane McConkey on our hands if we expose them to awesome adventure at a young age.

Whatever the threshold baby p is going to have a sweet time playing with dad in the mountains...

...and maybe in vegas too:

5 comments:

The Parretts said...

his name is carlos.

chichick said...

rad dad equals rad baby
think it's a given!!!

chichick said...

Russ said - do they have training wheels for skis?

catie & ken said...

There will soon be 3 in your wolf pack.

catie & ken said...

also, c&k is catie and ken :) just signed into a different email account right now