So my shirts were slowly becoming "cropped" and any lifting of the arms revealed a bit o' belly...I figured it is about time to at least start with some shirts to accommodate the growing belly. Under the direct tutelage of "A Girlfriend's Guide" I tried to find someone about my size who had been pregnant at some point...one of the other residents in my program came to mind and I asked her if I could borrow some clothes...below is the box and pile of GREAT clothes that she lent me...note the box title.
I also went to Old Navy and found shirts all for under $15 and a dress..my only items left to procure are some pants...namely because my legs are too short to wear the nice pants lent to me! This may end up having to be an online purchase...
Also, wanted to include a pic of my baby daddy...whom I hope passes on his beautiful eyes!!!
He's so hot....
2 comments:
i'm hoping today was one of my last days in pants and belly band...i finally ordered maternity work pants (extra long) from gap and they should be here soon. today was sooo uncomfortable.
p.s. baby has now found my bladder and *that* is fun, haha.
Yay for Baby Daddy! Haha-- here's to hoping baby P also has Amelia's gorgeous curly hair!
Post a Comment