Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Bump!

Here are two photos, I'm now at 21 weeks and Mark, every week keeps asking me if I'm pooching out my belly! I promise, I'm not, it is just sticking out more :-)





She keeps growing! Unfortunately, I think she has pushed me to the end of my running :(
I know there are ladies out there who run all the way, but I tried to run this week and couldn't do it anymore! Too much extra weight and kept getting belly pains...huge bummer. Guess it is the elliptical for me from now on!
Happy week!

3 comments:

catie & ken said...

ah, an adorable baby bump! you look great. it's so funny when you literally can't suck it in anymore.

sometimes i get stitches in my side when walking on the treadmill :) oy.

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh! Amelia you look so cute...lil girl is making her presence known!

chichick said...

That little girl makes a darling bump. Like mother like daughter: darling!