Two weekends ago Tommy and Renee came to meet Baby K :-) They were champs in that they suffered through some MISERABLE hot weather and no AC...it was actually the weekend of their visit and the image of all of us sweating profusely that pushed us over the edge.
Despite, the hot weather, we got some cute pics of the little stinker. Of note, the cute little green onesie is now out of commission due to a poop-splosion that resulted in poop all over Kyla AND me. Sweet.
Group Shot!
Kyla is checking out grandpa.
Tommy and Renee
Yup, I'm cute.
Who doesn't smile after a big fart?
More photos later!!
2 comments:
POOPsplosions? I didn't sign up for this! Nooooo!!!! Heh heh:)
Oh Mikaela, try your hardest to avoid it, but you may as well resign yourself to it. It's inevitable :)
Such a cutie! I love the little paw in the photo second up from the bottom. Tiny little clinging hand!
Post a Comment