Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm 1 Week Old!


This is what happens during tummy time.


This is Kyla showing whose boss.


These are Dad's feet. Look closely.

See! Same feet! Minus the hairy toes...


Yup, she's going to be a Daddy's girl.

Ann came to visit as well and was a big help-doing grocery shopping and making us a big pot of chicken noodle soup. Kyla likes her too :-)



3 comments:

Renee said...

amelia, i am loving the pictures!! ... congratulations on your beautiful little girl! ... my favorite is the one of kyla screaming as phoenix nuzzles her cheek :) ...hope to catch up soon!

diana said...

Love all the posts. Its fun following another new mom. Its an adventure. How long do you have at home? I hope that you are able to get some decent sleep. She is a cutie!

diana said...

Love all the posts. Its fun following another new mom. Its an adventure. How long do you have at home? I hope that you are able to get some decent sleep. She is a cutie!