Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eye Candy.

This is mostly going to be eye candy posts, aka super cute photos taken by Jana of the few days that my half of the family was here to meet Kyla. Mark and I are in the midst of learning the joys of being awake at all sorts of hours, I'm understanding the joys (this is a bit sarcastic) of learning how to breastfeed and we are marveling in the new member of our family. What a huge blessing.



Phoenix has now met Baby Kyla and is currently in a state of depression. Hopefully this will improve.


Grandma and Baby K


The ladies, (including Phoenix).


Grandma and Grandpa


Hi Baby!





Yeah, we see this a lot.




Just about the right size...




I'd say that went well.


Meet Uncle Judd (aka Uncle Doorknob). Ask Judd for details.


Auntie Laurie.


Group Shot!




Meet the Parrett Family!!

Hope you enjoyed the photo montage, I'm sure we'll be posting more in the future :-)
Thanks for everyone's well wishes, prayers, meals and all that good stuff, we feel so blessed and lucky to have so many people excited about Baby Kyla's arrival. She is excited too :-)

3 comments:

Catie and Ken said...

What a good lookin family :)
I love how she grasps on to fingers in these pictures.
And again, seriously, you look great!

mikaela.levons said...

*sniff*-- I only wish I coulda been there to visit! Someday, we'll make it over:) Kyla is Kool. This is all amazing. No words.

Becca Jones said...

Yay! I've been anxiously waiting for another post. She's beautiful, and you guys look great. Hopefully her sleep will start to improve, and we hope you're enjoying her.