Favorite Comments from K:
I know a lot of people have been doing this on their blog, and since it has been, oh a million years, since my last post I thought this would be a fun way to restart it :)
K is at SUCH a fun age. So many new thoughts, new discoveries, and the huge explosion in her vocab has been so fun. She can really talk to me!
This post will be a running post and I will add to it as new awesome phrases come up. It might be more for me, but hopefully it will entertain you too.
Me: K-how old are you?
K: two. Can I be thirty with you?
M: K what are you making in your kitchen?
K: Pumpkin pie candy.
M: What are you making now?
K: Pumpkin pie chili.
M: How about now?
K: Pumpkin pie salad.
M: What does mommy do?
K: Mommy's a doctor.
M: What does daddy do?
K: Daddy hikes.
K: Mommy- you like the potty?
M: Yeah?
K: We don't put our heads in the potty.
M: yeah.
K: Its dirty.
K: We don't eat our poop!
M: YES
K: It's dirty.
K: He snowing the blower!!
on watching Dad snowblow...
M: Where do you work K?
K: In a tiny hospital with tiny babies.
K: Can I ride with you in the front seat when I am a big grown up?
M: yes :)
K: I'm going to work. I have my pager.
M when picking up K from daycare: Say bye to your friends.
K: Bye! Those are my work friends.
K: Are we taking the alligator up?
(confusion between "elevator" and "alligator" :)
Also, every night before K goes to bed, we say our prayers. I am going to be keeping a "best of" K prayers because they are are always changing.
I start and ask K what/who we should pray for tonight. These are some of the answers:
1. Babies
2. Chairs
3. That we don't poop in our diapers anymore
4. Always for our daycare friends Dominic and K (and Jackson) and that Jackson wouldn't be sad
5. the gym and the courtyard (play areas at school)
6. Mommy and Daddy
7. Her cousin, K, and baby P
8. Everybody
9. That momma doesn't have to go to work tonight (I was just on nights...)
These are such a sweet time and I love getting to hear what she thinks about before she goes to sleep :)
This will be a running post so keep checking back in if this is your type of entertainment...I will post a few more posts too and try to revive the defunct blog!
Hope you all are enjoying your winters!

2 comments:
I love these, Amelia. You have a very observant little cutie!! It reminds me of: Where are you doing, mommy? Daddy and I are going to a dinner dance. A dancing dinner?
Thanks for letting us read these sweet observations of darling, Kyla!
Adorable. Love it! One day cousin k and p will pray for kyla. ;)
Post a Comment