This past week was a big week for a lot of reasons...it was my last few days off before work started back again (more on that later) but for more fun reasons it was also the first time Kyla got to meet one of her great grandmothers-my mom's mom, Ruth. We were thrilled to have the two meet and it was just really special to see four generations of ladies get to hang out.
Needless to say, Kyla loved all the attention and was just as cute as ever. I think she is finally getting bigger though because one of the outfits that used to work as a dress now isn't long enough and only works as a shirt!
I'm including some of my favorite pics from the weekend....
My mom also got a few sweet photos of me and Kyla, and I have to admit, I am going to miss her a ton being at work.
Grandma meets Kyla :-)
My grandma also brought the very sweet gift of a locket that her grandparents had given to her when she was a little girl...there is a lot of history in this locket and I'm excited that Kyla will be able to have this little piece of our family's history...My grandma is working on getting a pic of she and my grandpa that can fit. In the mean time, I'll hold onto it until Kyla is a bit older...
Here's a final shot of the four generations...
Kyla is still working on the smile thing, but "not crying" is also a perfectly acceptable face for a photo :-)
Back to work for me!
3 comments:
Four generations: it takes my breath away! I'm proud of stand among all of you!!! Love, Daughter, Mom and Grandma
Four generations: it takes my breath away! I'm proud to stand among all of you!!! Love, Daughter, Mom and Grandma
Had to fix my typo. :)
Post a Comment