Monday, March 22, 2010

25 Weeks!

So this is a big picture...because in the medical world, for some reason, 25 weeks is a magical marker of what we call "viability." What this means is that yup, although being born this early would not be ideal, the odds are now stacked in your favor that little peanut will likely survive. I've seen quite a few of the little babes at this age and they are TINY but look so much like little babies!

I had a mini-celebration while on call Saturday night at midnight...
below are the bump pics for this :) Also, for the record this took us many shots and I only slept 4 hours that night...so try to disregard the bags....

4 comments:

kennykrapes said...

hoorah viability!
(this is catie by the way)

chichick said...

YAY - little one! We can't wait to meet you, officially!!
Hey there Amelia, I just want you to know you are going to be the best Mom ever!!!

chichick said...

Hey this is Dad - you look great - so nice to see such a happy smile.

We look forward to seeing you in May!

mikaela.levons said...

Homefry, I cannot BELIEVE you have a real live baby registry. It was JUST the other day we were planning wedding registries and all that! I mean, I remember we had to search those under your maiden name! Time does fly when you're having fun:) Get some sleep when you can-- it's a beautiful thing!