Friday, April 02, 2010

A Bit O' Chaos...


Sorry about the delay! I have been working a bit too much these past couple of weeks and have neglected the blog in favor of sleep! But I'm back and starting a slightly easier rotation so will try to keep more regular updates :-)

We are in the midst of a lot of STUFF in our house for a couple of good reasons...
The dishwasher flooding ended up leading to our hardwood floors being ruined WHICH ended up leading to money from whirlpool to repair the floors! And we had always been planning to do wood floors in the dining room and hall so now is the time. This means we are moving out of the house next week cause of the fumes and we have a HUGE pile of wood in the family room (see below)



Add to this an extra puppy and a crazy hubby (to start to return the favor to the friends who sat for phoneix):



Plus a study full of baby furniture AND study furniture cause I can't help move any of it:



And we have a full house!
I'll be posting a baby bump picture on Sunday too...
Thanks for being patient with me! I'll try to be better :-)

2 comments:

chichick said...

Holy Smokes! Now that looks like a ton of fun with a bit of work thrown in. It is going to look fabulous with those new floors and that baby room will be all set to go when that little girl arrives! YAY....Wish we were closer to be able to help with the lifting. :(

kennykrapes said...

haha no need to apologize on the delay--i said on the phone last night that i was going to do a post when i got off the phone. and 24 hours later, it's not really in the works yet... :) ~catie