This past weekend we did K's two year photo shoot.
I am going to make it a tradition, and since this is the second year I have done it, I'd say we are well on our way.
Our friend from church Michael Friberg shot about an hour both at our house and Liberty Park and I was SO impressed. Now admittedly, he normally shoots important things like the cover for the NY Times, but he was willing to spend a bit of time with us (not quite front page news, but you know).
K loved the camera for about the first 45 minutes and kept posing-it was so funny because I have never seen her do this before!!! And then, at the end, she had had enough and just laid down on the sidewalk. So we called it a wrap.
I will try not to put too many pics, but it was just so fun and everyday I look at this little blonde pixie and wonder what on earth we did to deserve such a sweet little girl :-)
Happy almost 2 years old Baby K!!!
We love you and think you are the cutest little person around....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Super cute. We love her too!
We love your little one, too (oh boy, do we) and I have the same sentiment in that I am still constantly wondering myself what Dad and I did to deserve such a daughter as you!!!
Blessings are multi-generational.
Post a Comment