Friday, September 09, 2011

Little Muncher


I was changing K's sheets one day when I noticed that her crib was chipped!



Then I looked on the other side and noticed the same thing....



Then I began to get suspicious. These "scratches" looked an awful lot like teeth marks....
Little K has been nibbling on the crib!!! Here's hoping that the paint isn't too toxic....




This is a shot of her at an outdoor concert we went to this week. She LOVED the music and clapped and danced...
It was actually a pretty interesting show; it was a free park concert and the band is called Adam's Road. The music was good, but their testimonies were more where the meat was...check out the website if you are interested.

Next post...homemade curtains by your's truly!!!

3 comments:

catie & ken said...

get out. chewing? Haha! my mind would have been racing that she had been sleeping with a rat or something. too funny!

chichick said...

Oh wow....
discovering what her little teeth can do. :)

chichick said...

Oh wow....
discovering what her little teeth can do. :)