Make Kyla laugh more...if that is even possible:
And..next on my reading list, since the baby books tell me that Kyla will soon be able to know right/wrong and respond is this book:

It comes highly recommended and I'm hoping that it will help us start to provide a good framework for our giggle monster...Will let you know the reviews soon!
I'm going to be on vacation (yay!) next week so will try to read it then...until then it is nose to the grindstone on this rotation....
Fortunately I have a husband who does stuff like go to the grocery store, have pulled pork for dinner and beer :-) Sweet.
3 comments:
They're a dynamo duo when it comes to talking about boundaries. Look forward to hearing what you think about it!
She's going viral soon, for sure! Loove the laugh.
I'm a Dr. Cloud and Dr. Townsend fan...hadn't thought about that kind of book yet, but let me know if it's good!
looking forward to hearing about the book. have i mentioned i'm so glad you are a year "ahead" of me? that way you can preview everything and i can follow suit (or not)!
Post a Comment