Living, learning, and having fun
oh cute little miss... I am going to keep working those words with her!!! you can only take "dadadada dog" so many times a day (;
Scootching, waving, talking - goodness, she is growing and we are having a ball watching all of this! We're in love!!!
She is so grown up! So sweet n expressive:)
hi kyla! an enthusiastic waver!
Wow...that's amazing. I haven't been here in a little while, and now she's waving. so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh cute little miss... I am going to keep working those words with her!!! you can only take "dadadada dog" so many times a day (;
Scootching, waving, talking - goodness, she is growing and we are having a ball watching all of this! We're in love!!!
She is so grown up! So sweet n expressive:)
hi kyla! an enthusiastic waver!
Wow...that's amazing. I haven't been here in a little while, and now she's waving. so cute.
Post a Comment