Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Amelia and I moved to Utah largely because of the high quality rock that surrounds our new town and climbing is something we hope to share with Baby P. That in mind, I've created a developmental toy for her so that she'll be able to place a bomber #9 nut before she leaves the crib.

I give you the Black Diamond Baby Mobile:











Baby's eye view


6 comments:

Dr. K.Lo said...

i want one...

Becca Jones said...

Love it! Homemade mobiles are one of my favorite things, and this one is definitely unique.

chichick said...

Very cool! A business is born!!

bedeliap said...

Ha this will not be a business - the overarching consensus, even among dedicated climbers, is "holy cow that must have cost a fortune". And it did. But our baby girl doesn't need a college fund.

bedeliap said...

The second most common feedback was that the baby-view picture is frightening and looks like something out of a Tim Burton film. Oh well, maybe she'll be into the gothic scene because of me.

mikaela.levons said...

I think this is actually a sound investment, cause with this early inundation she'll get a mountain climbing full ride scholarship-- duh! I see the vision Mark, and I embrace:)