Saturday, January 30, 2010

Think I Might...

Be getting kicked?
But at the point where I'm trying to figure out...gas or baby?

Figure it will start to get clearer soon!
We scheduled our big ultrasound for next Tuesday afternoon. Luck for us, both of us agree that we would like to find out the little one's gender...crazy!

And the wierd thing about the whole belly is the hardest thing for me to do right now is bend over!

Also have an OB appointment this Tuesday, am going to ask for some compression stockings in the hopes of staving off a few more varicose veins...we'll see how that goes.

Also, for my general knowledge, what's the opinion on preggers and swimsuits? any thoughts on styles or appropriateness? Bikini vs. tent vs. tankini?

And the best news of the day is I am on my LAST night of overnight call at the MICU!!
Sweet!!!

3 comments:

chichick said...

yes, to bathing suits and pregnant gals - anything you feel good in although not wild about the big 'ol tent thing. YAY - for last night at MICU!!

Catie and Ken said...

oh i bet you're getting kicked! you'll know soon! post another picture soon...i feel like i grew a lot between 16 and 19.
hooray for the ultrasound tomorrow!!

Laurie said...

I vote bikini or tankini!