Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bump Picture of me NOT Pregnant...

So my father in law just resent me a picture taken a couple of years ago in the middle of west Texas following a meal of Chicken Fried Steak.
We'll have to see when I actually catch up!

Mind you...I'm not pregnant so you can see what I mean about my theory of having an extra transverse colon!
Although I think he has a picture of my sis-in-law similarly "full" from our meal....

4 comments:

bedeliap said...

This is hilarious!

Catie and Ken said...

hahaha. before reading, i thought "woah! she grew this week!!"

chichick said...

Feels so good to just let it all hang out! :)
Hey, heard this morning about that elastic band - their name was Bella Band. Supposedly looks like a "long" tank top.
Cool invention - anything not to have to give up one's favorite jeans.

The Parretts said...

mom-see the below post :-)