Oh my:( So tragic! One of the OBs at our practice had to do an emergency assist with a homebirth that went bad. Turns out the 'on call' OB they had was more than an hour away, and had she not been around, who knows what would've happened:(
We, on the other hand, look forward to 'christening' the new Univ Hospital in Pton-Plainsboro in July-- weeee!
Super sad--I can understand lots of approaches to childbirth, but I've heard people talking about being afraid of the hospital (and their scary doctors??) when they were in labor, and that I really can't understand.
3 comments:
Oh my:( So tragic! One of the OBs at our practice had to do an emergency assist with a homebirth that went bad. Turns out the 'on call' OB they had was more than an hour away, and had she not been around, who knows what would've happened:(
We, on the other hand, look forward to 'christening' the new Univ Hospital in Pton-Plainsboro in July-- weeee!
Super sad--I can understand lots of approaches to childbirth, but I've heard people talking about being afraid of the hospital (and their scary doctors??) when they were in labor, and that I really can't understand.
Congrats Mikaela!!!
Really sad!
Post a Comment