Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sunnier Days

Well the last week has been quite a ride. A night at the hospital with Baby K, trying to plan a trip to Cabo and a touch of pink eye.
But more on that later....
I realized that I hadn't posted any pics from our fun trip to Wisconsin to my parent's "farm." A great spot by Lake Geneva. Wisconsin summers just can't be beat...except for the mosquitos.
It was made extra special by the addition of K's aunt, uncle and cousin, ironically enough, also baby K. But don't worry. They don't look anything alike so you won't get confused.

K loved playing bball with the big boys...and kept crying when she couldn't play. She is going to keep her dad company during the long, drawn out NBA seasons someday...



If baby K (small one) gets curly hair, we'll know where she gets it...below is my sis-in-law and my mom....



Playing with grandma in the sand. Both of these special ladies forgot their swimsuits and got to choose from the wide selection at the local Walmart :-)


Bury my legs!!


Two Baby Ks (I wish I had a better shot-see my sis-in-laws blog here
for better shots)


Small baby K enjoying the water :-)


Sand with gpa


Fell asleep in the bottom of a stroller...too much fun was had

I'm sure there will be many more summer trips here.
:)

5 comments:

bedeliap said...

If there is ever another NBA season of course...

jana said...

nice pics! can't wait to see kyla's jump shot.
glad baby K (your baby K) is feeling better (or feeling not as bad). looking forward to seeing you guys!

Lauren said...

how does your sis-in-law look so much like your mom?? so cute. love the matching cousins! hope everyone is on the mend.

Becca Jones said...

I just love the basketball photos - so adorable. I hope she's feeling better!

chichick said...

Hey, where are some cute pics of the photographer. Who by the way looked very cute!