Friday, August 05, 2011

Birthday Celebration!!



In honor of K's bday, we had a little gathering :-)
Cherish took so great shots so I am going to mostly just have this post be pics.
Thanks to all our friends and family who helped make it such a special day.
And I know I sound like a broken record, but really, cherish is awesome. All of her candid photos are these lovely artsy shots of the whole crowd. When I take candid photos, everyone has their eyes closed and is in some awkward pose. sweet.
Anyways, here goes!


Opening gifts. I found the whole "opening gifts" mostly involved me, opening gifts. Less from baby K. Her main interest seemed to be in the discarded paper.


Phoenix=sad she didn't get gifts.


Excited.



Ok. So there is this whole series of shots that closely detail K's discovery of the yumminess of cupcakes. I think I'm just going to have to make a facebook album titled. "k meets cupcake." Be on the lookout. Seriously.


K and friend 1.



Friend 2.


Few more. There were more friends here, but these are the best shots...


I love boxes!



It was a great little celebration. Although I do feel like it is probably more for us than her, I think she liked it :-)


Next post...family pics. Then Baby K photo shoot. I guess I have to stop calling her "baby" cause she is now more of a "toddler." Hmmm. Will consider it.

1 comment:

chichick said...

It was the absolutely best time and can't imagine being anywhere else for Kyla's first b-day! Happy day our little sweetie. We love you!!!