What We Have Been Up To...
Sorry for the lag in posts! I think we have just been plugging along with life and I haven't found anything super interesting to write about.
However! I did want to post the following video because Baby K has been very busy. About three weeks ago she finally got the hang of walking and mainly because the video camera wasn't charged and it apparently took me about as long to put the camera in the charger hence, three weeks after the fact, evidence that our little peanut is now mobile.....
Happy Fourth Everyone!
Also, in case anyone was wondering, K and P-dog, still BFF. It is darn lucky for p-dog considering she ate a whole pound cake off of our counter yesterday that was chalk full of homegrown strawberries. Sigh. I guess you win some, you lose some....enjoy the screeching too.
2 comments:
Awww, this is so cool! Kyla is a curious li'l adventurer lady. Love it.
Anything with Kyla in it is fun so keep on bringing the pictures and videos. Best show ever!
Post a Comment