Friday, February 18, 2011

Toes and Giggles.

So Baby K has been feeling quite under the weather for about the last two weeks...a combo of what was probably a touch of the RSV combined with a wicked ear infection meant that she wasn't the happiest camper. It also meant that poor Mark had to deal with some tough nights since I'm at work...

After two sets of antibiotics we think we have finally gotten it beat and she is feeling a bit better.

The following video is a bit of her giggling and please disregard my non-sensical rambling.
The truth is she is starting to babble so much and it is so fun to hear. Lots of blahs, bas, das, a few mas, and some gas. Lots of new sounds to practice. She is also become quite able to log-roll her way around. She is still trying for the crawling, but seems perfectly happy to roll around.

Anyways, here is the giggle monster herself....

2 comments:

jana said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

I play this at work when I need to know there is boundless joy that fills my heart! Love, Grandma R