It has been a busy few months!!! And this post is really just me procrastinating on studying for a big exam tomorrow and/or going to bed...but it has been too long!
Much has happened...
1. My big bro got married!!! And they are having a baby!!! And the secret is out that the had a small wedding a few months ago and that's when they actually got pregnant!! And they are having a GIRL!!!!
Yeah. I'm excited about all of it. They have a pretty cool story and I'm going to be a blabbermouth and share it because I think it is a neat story...
So...Judd meets Jana. They totally like each other. I mean really really like each other. And realize pretty soon that this is the kind of like that sticks around...so they talk about marriage. And some stuff comes up with Jana's health, and me, being the nosy OB/Gyn asks all sorts of prying questions. But the short answer is, they saw a doc, got some good advice that the time that Jana might be able to have kids could be shorter than most, and hence got hitched in a teeny little ceremony with just family and a few friends. BUT they still wanted to have the big, blow-out super fun (And fancy!) wedding that Jana (and Judd I know...) had hoped for.
In the mean time, they got pregnant. Like, right away! So fun...so we got to have a huge celebration for a wedding AND an upcoming baby!!
Needless to say, because my new sis-in-law is stunning and a fashion/style expert the wedding was beautiful. Everything about it just great. So many fun folks to come out and support Judd and Jana in the whole marriage AND upcoming parent thing....
Rehersal dinner with the gmas...
Gma and Drooley Baby K
The guys played Bball to get ready for wedding.
Baby K meets Baby T meets Baby R!!
The sisters dancing...
And the sad sad truth of this whole story is that somehow, I didn't get ANY good pics with the bride and groom.
Seriously. I have no idea how it happened and will probably regret it for the rest of my life.
BUT there are some awesome photos from the wedding if you go to this link:
and type the password Judd.
Their wedding was so cool that it was also featured on a blog called "Style me Pretty" which is apparently pretty awesome.
So her is a final shot of the gorgeous bride:
Don't be mad cause you know they are going to have the cutest little girl ever, I might even say she could be ALMOST as cute as Kyla. Almost.
Ok! Next post coming up tomorrow...Christmas in Utah ...
AND THEN
WAIT FOR IT
I WILL BE ON VACATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
2 comments:
You are a fabulous wife, mom and doc; I just know that because you never do anything half way and it is always with compassion! And your degree in English - how could it not be. You write wonderfully and captured the joy of every minute of Judd and Jana's love story! Welcome back to the blog. Us readers have missed you!!! Love, Momxhxh and Gma. Hugs....
such a fun post! thanks amelia. not one picture of us together? really? i can't believe that. i'm going to look through all 678 again and make sure.
Post a Comment