Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kyla is a chatterbox...



And she's working on sleeping through the night! We've got two whole nights under our belt :)
Not too shabby. Right now me and kp are getting some girl time and listening to opera. She likes it. And its in german so maybe she, like her mom can learn a totally useless language.
Sorry for the lack of posts...been logging some serious hours at work and caught a nasty bug. I'll try to be better in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Catie and Ken said...

Yay baby noises! Ry always does less when the camera is on, too. She's really filling out, so fun! I like how it sounds like she says goodbye at the end :)

And I'm right there with you on the lack of posts...just too busy! But don't worry, I'm still a faithful reader!

mikaela.levons said...

Meili, she's clearly *singing* too! I can see it now-- mother daughter operatic duo, whoohoo!

chichick said...

The first of many mom and daughter chit-chats! Such fun....