Thursday, February 02, 2006

I've Been Tagged....

I got tagged so I thought this would be a good way to open my blog:

4 jobs i've had
1. camp counselor. $110/week for 24 hour a day 7 day a week fun.
2. grocery store deli worker complete with hairnet, blue apron, and a wicked eye for good headcheese.
3. babysitter. and yes, i did get puked on.
4. singer in choir. by far the best job. if i thought i could sing, i'd quit med school in a second~

4 movies i'd watched on repeat
1. Usual Suspects. Kaiser Soze is so smart!
2. Center Stage. you know you tried to do the dance moves after you watched it
3. Zoolander
4. sleeping beauty.

4 TV shows i like
1. Oprah. sigh...the makeover shows are the best
2. Lost
3. Simpsons.
4.Jeopardy. the best game show ever.

4 Vacation spots I would like to visit regularly
1. Cairns, Australia. scuba diving and trying to touch as many fish as i could.
2. Coast of ireland. took my breath away
3. Orcas Islands off Washington. Flying in an open air biplane listening to opera
4. Southern ITaly...blue blue blue water by Capri

4 websites besides blogs i visit daily
1. www.boredmark.blogspot.com. he's my husband. of course i'll comment
2. www.facebook.com hey-i'm still a student!
3. www.som.georgetown.edu gotta do some work.
4. no idea? thats all i could think of.

4 Foods I lust after:
1. Chocolate. of any kind. i don't discriminate.
2. Marinated pork tenderloin. preferably peppercorn.
3. French Fries. the crispy ones that good restaurents make. yum. i can feel my arteries clogging.
4. really good celery. i know. its strange. but fiber makes me happy.

4 Changes to my house I would make, if possible:
1. a window in my study
2. more kitchen counters!
3. piano corner (or even just electric keyboard....i'm willing to compromise)
4. bigger closet. due to my clothes hog nature

4 beers i love and people i would drink them with:
1. Guiness with my husband
2. ummmm
3. ummmmm
4. in a pinch? maybe shinerbach

4 things that should have been lists
1. 4 most regrettable outfits/fashion trends
2. 4 new band names
3. 4 favorite childhood memories
4. 4 ideal animals

4 Tags
1. Mikaela?
2. CAtie?
3. Judd?
4. JAquan?

No comments: